FULL TIME AND PART TIME CHARACTER SERVERS WANTED
We offer a family friendly environment with flexible hours, company perks such as: Complimentary tickets for each of our shows, special rates for family, discounts on food and beverages, and discounts for Aussie Rules (In Calgary location)
Work anywhere from 3 to 7 shifts per week.
- Evenings from 4:30 PM – 11:00 PM (times vary based on location)
- Day Shifts from 09:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Matinees and Junior shows)
Perfect for anyone looking for a fun way to make some extra cash
Please apply in person or by email to [email protected] or [email protected]
Also accepting applications for Box Office and Kitchen Staff
Always looking for great people who love the arts! If you think you are the right fit do not hesitate to reach out!
NOW HIRING- “CALGARY LOCATION”
Jubilations Dinner Theatre is not your average place to grab a bite and a beverage, we offer exceptional live entertainment as well. Come join in on the fun! We are currently searching for an outgoing and versatile individual to join us as our next Kitchen Operations Manager. Working under the General Manager, this exciting position requires someone who is willing to dip their feet into a little bit of everything; from overseeing guest services and optimizing food operations, the Kitchen Operations Manager will be an integral part of ensuring Jubilations Dinner Theatre continues to be a first choice in Calgarian entertainment.
On a day-to-day basis the right candidate will:
- Primarily work to complete weekly costing and reporting. Work with the kitchen team to manage costs
- Work with the Chef and Bar supervisors to forecast, plan and manage the ordering of food, liquor and other required supplies, with a limited amount waste and shortages
- Assist with the development of both food and beverage menus
- Maintain positive guest relationships, process complaints, respond to customer needs and identify areas to improve
- Ensure efficient and timely back of house operations, while enforcing company policies and procedures
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors
- Ensure overall cleanliness and order of both front and back of house areas
- Be certain health and safety protocols are followed including compliance with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and the Alberta Food Retail and Food Services Code
- Assist kitchen supervisors and Bar supervisors to manage employees by creating shift schedules and conducting performance reviews
- Assist with recruitment and training of staff
The right candidate will demonstrate on their resume:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food management-
- Track record of exceptional customer service.
- ProServe Certification- Food Safety Certification
- Strong knowledge of restaurant management costing and product management
- Experience with forecasting food and labour requirements, and the ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets
During the interview, we will be looking for behaviours that demonstrate:
- Exceptional organization and the ability to stay focused
- Ability to work as a team player with willingness to jump in where needed
- An optimistic, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills and a display of our values
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts
What’s in it for you?
- Healthy compensation and benefits package
- Be part of a team that fosters a fun, friendly and exciting environment
- Develop your management skills in a wide variety of areas
Jubilations is a fun, interactive dinner theatre that has helped shape the Calgary arts scene for over 18 years. Our team members are carefully selected and considered based on our mission to provide a jubilant place where all people can come together to sing and dance, to eat and drink, to laugh out loud and immerse themselves in FUN. Our culture is fast paced, positive, supportive, and creative. We take pride in the high level of service we offer our guests, but also in the way we interact with each other as coworkers. We fundamentally believe in treating others with respect and creating a safe and fun work atmosphere
Think you’d be a good fit?
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or apply in person with your resume to 1002 37 St. SW Calgary, AB. While we thank all candidates who apply, we will be reaching out to those who meet the basic requirements on their resume.